All I have to say is ahhh, it’s April already?
Thank you for the great feedback from the initial newsletter kick-off. I truly enjoy helping and inspiring others to live beyond everyday clutter in their lives. This past month was my busiest yet. From a M.O.P.S. speaking event, my photo shoot, workshop sign-ups and sessions with 3 new families, 2 bachelor households and a café. Sounds better than 4 weddings and funeral to me…Whew! Be sure to catch my latest Teachable Tip on how to be all “zipped up” to fling into spring! Until we gather again, remember – Happy Days Come Thru Organized Ways!
So much excitement, not enough words…
Some months back Karen Palazzolo with MOPS (Mothers of Pre-schoolers – www.mops.org) for Grove Bible Church www.thegroveaz.org in Chandler contacted me to speak at their MOPS group of about 45 women. I was so honored and excited to meet Karen and the rest of the gals there. They do a wonderful job putting on events, craft activities, along with welcoming new ladies to the church. If you are looking to get better connected with other mothers do check out the Grove.
About 4 years ago, the fabulous Diana Jung of Silver Spoon Studio www.silverspoonstudio.com designed my website. As business is expanding so will my site which led us do the recent shoot. I’m sooo pleased with the results! Despite my nervousness, Diana made it fun and captured the marketing style I desired. Her business portfolio now includes www.dianaelizabethphotography doing engagement, wedding and celebrity photo shoots for the renowned Phoenix Magazine www.phoenixmagazine.com. She’s one talented gal. Geez louise, and you thought I do it all!
Remember the third child I birthed last year? She is growing up so fast…The Creating a Firm Foundation – We Must Have a P.L.A.N. Workshop response has been wonderful being 70% booked. Just a few seats remain…sooo round up that sitter, grab your girlfriends and join us next week. (registration is required so see side of newsletter for more details). Our co-sponsor is the lovely Pam Rukas with Stella & Dot www.stelladot.com/pamelarukas and we’ll be offering some great give-a-ways. A night about organizing, empowering, being child-free AND a give-away. What more could we ask for? Well, laundry completed on 24 hours flat by someone else would be oh so fabulous. In the mean time enjoy my latest Teachable Tip.
Today’s Teachable Tip:
All Zipped Up and Ready to Go
Who doesn’t love Hefty brand www.hefty.com one-zip bags? They are kid friendly by showing you it’s sealed. There are so many sizes and purposes this budget-friendly product can offer us. Think waaay outside the box…or shall I say The Bag:
- Quart Size – Unpack your batteries into a small bin which should be conveniently located in the Laundry Room. Mark a bag saying “Bad Batteries” and put a sad face on it for visual reference for hubby and the kiddos. Place all the bad batteries in that bag. Once bag is filled, drop off at your local car repair shop or Best Buy for recycling. Want to be more eco-friendly? Invest in rechargeable battery set at Batteries Plus www.batteriesplus.com. It’s a great long term saving and love the plug-in convenience!
- School Bags – Hefty makes a zipper styled school bag line that fits manila sized folders. Handy for old sized school work and craft projects.
- Gallon – Make a complete meal on a paper plate,then slide it into the bag. Perfect for when Daddy works late or kids return hungry from a game. Self-serve ready to microwave and toss. No kitchen mess for Mommy!
- U-Haul Bags – At $2 a bag it’s heavy duty plastic large plastic zip bag perfect for storing Toys that come shrink- wrapped and there are a gazillion parts like the Hungry Hippo game. Just slide the whole dang thing in there…marbles and all.
- Ziploc L, XL and XXL – Store future sized kids clothes or off-season like swimsuits etc. under the bed www.ziploc.com. Smooshes well for those hard to store areas. They are found at www.target.com and are great for camping (offers handles).
Now grab a bag and get to it. Got 4 minutes…DO IT NOW, NOT LATER!
Hey there! I’ve been following your web site for some time
now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout
out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic
Thank you so much! We love to hear from people who enjoy reading and using our organizing tips!! Happy Summer!!